Ok, granted, men are pigs. And women always fall for pigs. I've always had a few laughs with the entire "Ugh, he's such a pig"-remark, as if the overall pigdom of men, and womens' interest in the pigdom of men would have changed over the ages. Just to disregard the accurate term, I'm gonna use the word pig to encapsulate the alpha-male type of guy with several ongoing sexual relationships. The word for the women playing into his game, well, they'd probably fall under the word "sheep" under this context. That won't work for cases of mere sport-fucking, mind you, where the pig meets a man-eating siren-type of creature, but that's not the point.
This might be a good point to clarify that I don't frown upon pigdom. The pig, not really interested in anything but having fun and switching ladies sooner than socks, rarely has time for lasting relationships. As long as this blunt fact is clear between the two (or more) participants, I'd say bloody good work for the pig. This would of course then lead to, and fall under the rather curious topic of sport fucking.
Anyway, I spent this weekend in the middle of a sexual dominity feud, when a "pig" was set against three of his ex-girls. I'd imagined there to be catfights, beer bottle throwing and an thick atmosphere of hostility. After all, as a founding member of the friend zone-society, I'd always been the one hearing all the horrible stories of the selfishness of these poor blokes who are the pigs. As logic would state then, this might lead to conflict. It is, however, the mind of the woman, which works a twisted logic.
The problem seems to be that women rarely do get that they're not the only one in the guy's life. Which obviously leads to heartache and tears. Which would lead to hatred. And spite. Pure logic of the diploma-engineering level, right? Wrong as hell. It seems as if all of the negative feelings are channeled into a competition between the other girls in the same space, just to score the approval of this alpha male, suffering of major pigdom. Later then, reciting legends of men being heartless and inconsiderate bastard pigs, women conveniently forget themselves playing the main role in the grand theater, "Men are pigs."
So the question remaining is this: how the hell do I end up in a cabin in the middle of a spin-the-bottle-game with two girls and the pig, where the only true point is placing yourself higher in the hierarchy of the pig's harem of sexual conquests?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well well well, it sounds like you’re a bit jealous. If you could stop moaning for the pussy just for a second you might get a glimpse of the bigger picture. Getting laid is easy - it’s just a matter of timing and ability to read and approach people. The hard part is to build long-lasting relationships (the ones without cheating and wife-beating). Those people who “find the right one” first time are either settled for very little or too scared (and stuck on the couch) to really do the finding part properly.
And by the way, your friend zone, as you call it, is just another way of saying that you fail in your objective. You’re like a salesman buying the lunches and not closing the deals, sad. Real friendship between the sexes is actually quite hard. I wouldn’t call it a “friend something” if either one is repeating “this time I’ll score, this time I’ll…” in the back of one’s head. Usually friendships develop back in the childhood, sometimes between people who already have found the significant other. And believe it or not, but sometimes you can get lucky and develop a friendship between you and your ex (in case you have one ;)
- The pig
Thanks for the comment. Don't get a lot of these in public, so I figured it'd deserve a public reply.
Quoting Wikipedia: "The word jealous is often used to describe an envious state. In its correct usage, jealousy is the fear of losing something to another person, while envy is the pain or frustration caused by another person having something that one does not have oneself."
I gather it'd be envy you're on about. I would've liked to hear a bit more on this, since it seems to be the gleaming corner stone of your assumptions. Being envious of a pig is not really the sort of thing I strive for when waking up and keeping myself from sticking razor blades into my eyes. I see no glory in getting drunk, finding an easy catch and dragging it (rather it'd be a her) back home for a crappy shag.
You'll have to excuse my overuse of the term "friend zone". It's something I ran across a couple years back and I like it, since it seems to encapsulate the whole idea quite accurately. Still, I find it quite a bold statement claiming I fail to meet my objectives with women, or even people in general. That would imply that you'd know my objectives, or that indeed I'd even have any clear objectives at all.
Now, I appreciate a condescending tone as much as the next bloke, but how's this for a sense of the bigger picture: You browse the dusty corners of the internet and find a blog oozing of spite and frustration, written by a grumpy egomaniac. Do you immediately take for granted the text to be a sincere and complete reflection the guy's life?
Post a Comment