After partying on Friday with an excessive amount of tequila and a resulting 6 litres of frozen vodka in my icebox, I decided to take the wheel the following evening. Our quest to sing karaoke ended with 3 people hung over with 2h rest (and the captain still sleeping) on a Sunday morning with the car safely parked outside my apartment. So my role as a driver didn't really pay off. I got home and kept warning people about not going to sleep anymore, as it would be impossible to get any sleep the following night. Feeling smug about knowing stuff, I immediately proceeded to go to sleep, which resulted in a coma lasting for about 13h. Granted, I wasn't tired after that, but my head wasn't screwed on quite tight.
Continuing on my quest to sing a goddamn karaoke, I again decided to take the car to a school party, which eventually ended up at Royal Onnela's karaoke side. Finally.
So I sang My Way. Didn't think I could do it, but I did. Aced it, even and chicks digged. I should've packed my bags and heated up the Audi while I was still ahead. But no. I just had to join the others on the dance floor. This url will give a detailed description of what happened next and my resulting angst on the subject. I mean, most of these girls had a boyfriend or a ring around their finger.
By the way. Check out the Audi A3 2.0TDI. Monster of a car.
1 comment:
Grinding! w00t
Post a Comment