"And I don't want to read about how horrible I am in your blog tomorrow," she said. So I made a point not to focus on her horribleness in this entry.
Guitar Hero II should be a mandatory purchase for every household with a television.
Ice Queen had her hands full with a house full of religious people, when Zoidberg and I strolled in. We'd had this huge analysis type conversation going on regarding relationships, what makes people tick and how to be in charge of different kinds of situations. His devotion to the subject was admirable. Then again, he had been practicing on real live subjects for years, so it should be only logical. The debate brought nothing but the usual conclusion, where relationships are effectively quite simple. Problems arrive only when women begin to think of complications. It's then up to the men to keep things nicely in control. You'll find me safely tucked into my flak suit in case a woman reads this.
Seriously though, talking about that sort of things made me realize how much people advance mentally in their 20s. And indeed, how retarded people under 20 most often are. No denying it, 5 years ago I was as retarded as the next bloke. Thank goodness, that nowadays I've compensated for my shortcomings by being better than anyone else.
I've had this problem the last few days where I don't quite like myself as much as I should. Now that doesn't have anything to do with me not being my normal perfect self, I've just been having trouble finding anything decent to respect myself for. Poker's been running at +-0 for something like two weeks now, and it's directly related to this rock bottom of mental achievement. As a side note, I hope poker isn't the CAUSE of my state of mind, I don't like the idea of taking it so seriously as to cause a depressive state. Also the weather here in Finland has turned grey again. I haven't seen the sun for just about four days now. That's bound to have some effect.
I hate the fall. It always reminds me of stuff I've yet to accomplish and things I've taken so horribly long to accomplish. Sarasvuo says to suck it up, it's not getting any better. Just get to work and the rest will see to itself. That fucking hippie.
The words you'll find written on the cover of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, in big, friendly letters, I might add, are DON'T PANIC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment