My attempt to infiltrate and take over the blogging scene has produced its first bit of feedback: "Your blog should have a goal or theme". I thought about my goals in life, and other than becoming a rich fat bastard who drives Ferraris everyday, my current more realistic goal is to enter a big poker tournament like the EPT by for example, next summer. So I changed titles a bit. And I dunno, making the EPT doesn't seem all that difficult. Staying out of tilt during all these nasty swings is something I'm really focusing on. That and I gotta move my game into a more tournament oriented style to keep up.
I'll try to cook up some sorta starting bankroll and start building on that. It'll take a few months though, I'm really into this school thing right now. Feels like I might even graduate someday. Of course, this could be the alcohol in me talking right now, last night's case of Lost & Found wasn't entirely sober.
Be an airline pilot, they said. You'll get three beautiful stewardesses as escorts, they said. I now gotta figure out a pilot's suit for next wednesday so I can make an entrance with these three ladies at the freshman party of the year. It's supposed to be a costume party and we're supposed to dress up as British tourists. Football hooligans and such. I think this airline spoof might be kickass.
My attempts to remedy my current financial situation have yet been futile. (I do sound like a scifi-movie narrator, don't I) I'm thinking of moving towards bank robbery, jewelry theft or just the regular gold transport heist if nothing comes up. The occasional expedition to the casino has also crossed my mind. I mean, how many 5% beats can you take before statistics start to work for you? But then again, I'm not one of those who can play my A-game without a decent bankroll, so I gotta scrap that plan for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment