Sunday, 2 September 2007

It's damn hard making life easy

When you get this strange bonging sound and your fuel gauge keeps flashing on the part where it says "E", you're bloody well better to take the hint and fill'er up. You do NOT, for example, disregard the noise and use the car for 2 km roundtrips which should've been done on foot anyways.

So my car ran outta gas. Thank goodness for sisters and them owing you favors, I might have accidentally ripped someone's spleen out if I'd had to leave my car on the frickin bus stop only to find it the next day with a parking ticket on the windscreen.

Well, the car's due for retrieval tomorrow anyways. At least I got the fuel business out of the way. You can probably stick this next comment with the others in the "I regret ever saying that"-file, but I'm kinda glad the next car I buy will probably be a quality car which I can afford to keep.

Right. Off to find a torrent for all of the Simpsons seasons and the newest HSP-episode..

No comments: