I'm not intentionally trying to badmouth the VW products. Really. It just so happens that my VW Vento seems to have trouble lowering its driver side window (especially unhandy for trips to the drive-in), and as you must have realized by now, the VW Passat is crap. This latest incident made me bring up the subject again, adding to this seemingly long line of VW supremacy: No other than the captain's own 1987 Golf has just set aground on Highway 3. Avast ye, thar be dinghy remnants dead ahead. I can imagine the scene: the old brownbeard, while violently swearing in oldish sea curses, gathers what's left of his pride and exhaust pipe on the side of the road.
I don't endorse using trains, as I think they're horribly expensive to other than students, but you gotta look on the bright side: at least whiskey is served in the restaurant wagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment